Re: ESPN on Jordan's comeback, Walker briefly mentioned

>http://espn.go.com/magazine/telander_20010802.html
>
>The author, Rick Telander, apparantly watched some of the secret summer
>workout games hosted by Jordan.  I really, really hope that he's
>exagerrating things a bit, particularly the part about Walker losing
>over and over again.

Wow, lets call off the season!

Imagine a team with Antoine Walker losing "again and again" to a team
with Michael Jordan?!?

that's unheard of!!!   And it most certainly confirms every negative
thing Paul M. (yes i know...), Bob Ryan, Dan Ryan, Dan Rather, Way of
Ray, Ray Knight, Bob Knight, Knight Rider, JR Rider, Easy Rider and
everyone else has ever said about our co-captain.  Trade him for Ron
Artest -- at least he doesn't take any of MJ's shit, right?  Or how
about Austin Croshere and 3 packs of gum?

but wait a minute....didn't a team with Stockton & Malone lose "again
and again" to a team with MJ?  And wasn't there a team with Barkley &
KJ...."again and again".  Payton & Kemp?  Drexler & CRobinson?  Ewing
& Mark Jax....again and again?

ESPN is making me sick with this Jordan return thing.  If he comes
back great, it will be interesting to see him play again -- and to
see if he's still the MJ of 3 years ago.  And if he doesn't, fine.

Either way there are lots of things to be excited about with next
years NBA.  Duh, MJ is still one of the top 3-4 players if he comes
back.  Duh he's better than Antoine.  Man if that is all it takes to
be a ESPN columnist, where do i sign up?

I don't care about that.  All i care about (well in terms of this
discussion) is that the C's are 4-0 against the Wiz -- with or
without His Airness.

let the games begin!! (sorry francis didn't mean to shoot the messenger)

mark