Re: The Truth Hurts

--- You wrote:
Best article by Michael Gee in a long time.
------------
Maybe that big Shammond Williams acquisition can turn
the tide....
--- end of quote ---

What I don't understand, WayRay, is why you're so gleeful about it.
Every time someone says something bad about the Celtics, you're positively
giddy about it. Whatever trade or draft pick the Celtics make is always bad.
The only good trades and picks are the ones you suggested or the ones that they
didn't do. Assuming you're a Celtics fan (and I wouldn't ever guess that except
for your presence on Celtics-related lists and newsgroups), why do you do this?
Do you think (like May and Gee and their ilk) that being cynical and negative
makes you look smart?

I'll comment on the Gee article in another post.

Kestas