don't see nobody

For all the concern that we've stopped dead in our tracks and aren't pursuing another big man, I don't see nobody worth very much to us.  Hakeem?  Really, do we want to arrest the development of the centers we have?  Or, Ewing?  Ditto.  I see a temporary value in Shammond Williams, if Kenny isn't expected to play much.

I'm just not convinced we need to rush out and get someone.  Wait until the camps and our players and immediate needs are better known.  We need a major upgrade at center, not a journeyman or an aging star.  Gene