OK, I know VP is slow, nonathletic and all, but he's
still the only one on the team who can hope to keep
Shaq from camping out under the basket for easy scores
all game long. Like it or not, the championship goes
through LA, so you have to have a way to deal with
him. No way our other two centers can keep him out of
the lane, zone defense or not. VP was fairly solid
late last year, warts and all. I say keep him at that
salary and concentrate on dumping kenny and/or EW for
a couple loaves of bread, which I realize might be
impossible.

I'm actually OK on the makeup of the team, other than
us being too young. a solid, selfless big veteran like
dale davis or kurt thomas would do us wonders.

i didn't see any summer league games. anyone want to
weigh in again on their overall impressions of the 3
rookies?

can moiso be a player or is he simply a wasted
pick--remember, he'd be a senior in college if he'd
stayed in school, and he's still young bball-wise. any
hope there?