Re: Rasheed

In a message dated 04/30/2001 1:57:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

>  I don't know the actual numbers -- if someone does, I'd like to see
>  them, too.  But, living in PDX and having friends who are Blazer fans
>  (they're not _bad_ people, you understand, just misguided ...), I can
>  tell you that the perception is that when Wallace gets tossed, the
>  Blazers lose the game.  The perception is that Wallace _costs his team
>  games_.  I don't know about him just getting one "T", nor do I know if
>  this perception would be confirmed by the stats, but I suspect it would.

Thanks.  This is certainly what I have heard, but wondered if the stats bear
it out.   Plus, if his teammates see him as out of control, that certainly
would have an adverse impact on that ephemeral chemistry part of the game,
especially a team game with so few folks.  Ignore your 11th and 12th guys,
and suddenly 10% of your tam is wacko?  Not good, Mr. Wallace!