Re: Rasheed

Who cares how painful it is to watch what is more important is the effect that it has on the team:

What is more important:

- Gettiing thrown out of the most important games

or

- Giving an honest effort everytime.

Clearly Rasheed doesn't gives a rat's behind about the team or winning for that matter.

                                      - Mishra

  jeff_chin@notes.teradyne.com wrote:

It is not as painful to watch rasheed getting a technical as it is to watch
antoine getting blocked incessantly and jacking up countless 3's. I'd
rather have a player not play on a team and not make a contribution vs. him
hurting the team by forcing shots.

(Embedded
image moved Shailendra Mishra
to file: 04/30/2001 04:15 PM