Players with upside

After all the Chris Wallace interviews here are six college players with
more physical skills (IMO) than alot of NBA players at their position, but
get little publicity in draft talk because of stats or bad performing
teams.  Hopefully the C's gamble on these types(who could become stars)
like the Clippers did last year.  We have enough below average NBA
athletes with good attitudes (Brown, Stith, Adrian, Vitaly, Herren).

Haywood - This guy is so underrated. 4 years learning fundamental ball
and how to be a mature person at NC.  Blocks shots, and is as quick and
strong as Olowakandi was when he was picked number one.  When they
actually ran the offense through him last year, he looked like a
better offensive center than most guys in the NBA.  I'd bet money that he
could outplay the three high school centers at this point, and has as much
upside.

Bogans, Forte, Frank Williams - The two high school teamates, and Williams
showed NBA talent, and their demeanor was like men among boys in the
tournament.  Bogans at 6'5" has Marbury-like explosiveness/fearlessness
and showed point guard handles in allstar games.  These guys can
help distribute the ball against zones, unlike Richard Jefferson who seems
to be in the Charles Obannon, Maggette mold (leaper without the other
refined skills).  We haven't had an offguard, with passing skills since
Ainge.

Joe Johnson, Morris - Fluid athletic 6'9" forwards with better physical
upside than Battier or Murphy(although the last two were better
collegiate players).  We need a power player, but these two may
be the BPA for one of the picks.

p.s.

Why would the C's consider Bradley, when Moiso also had a great post
up game in college and has the relative physical skills of a big Tracy
Mcgrady.   Obie should just help Jerome get some experience and toughness.