RE: Chris Wallace Strikes Again

Wallace's comments make sense to me.  Precisely what I
would expect a reasonable GM to say.

Kenny and the three centers' trade value would surely
plummet if their own team GM paraded around radio
shows claiming they're pathetic.

I'm thinking that being a GM is like being a
stockbroker or politician.  Their public comments may
not be entirely representative of their internal
thinking, but rather what they would like other GM's
to think they're thinking.  Any stockbrokers selling
mediocre stocks are not going to publicly state that
what they're selling is below par.

At any rate, I'm ready to give Wallace a chance.