Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:18:27 EDT
From: Mafiaso316@AOL.com
Subject: Re: Rasheed

- --part1_35.142918b5.28177fe3_boundary

I have to agree I wouldn't want this "Knuckle Head" (as Charles Barkley
referred to him) on our team either.  I don't always agree with "I'm not a
role model and I don't want to be a role model" Barkley but he does tell it
straight without pulling any punches.  Wallace reminds me of a big cry baby
who respects no authority at all, and he doesn't respect his own team mates
either as he blows up at the wrong times and also at stupid little things.
say just play ball and keep your mouth shut.  Over paid whiner is all he is
showing everyone.

Mafiaso316