From: Berry, Mark S [mailto:berrym@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: 25 April 2001 14:37
To: 'wayray@ix.netcom.com'; 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: Re: Chris Wallace Strikes Again

Sigh... We're fine at center??? How many games did Mark Blount start??? What
were our rebounding numbers??? We're going to draft a SF/SG to be a third
scorer.... Isn't anyone looking at the big picture of this team??? Kenny is
going to bounce back... I need to get away from this list for a while.

Mark