Fwd: TSN/D'Alessandro: Walker Is The Point

http://www.sportingnews.com/voices/dave_dalessandro/20010422.html

Jim O'Brien's first order of business when he conducts his first camp
will be to install Antoine Walker at point guard. "Antoine can be a
very, very good point guard, and maybe have the ability to change the
complexion of our basketball team," said O'Brien. Walker loves the idea,
of course, since he handles the ball 75 percent of the time anyway. The
one guy who thinks it's stupid, naturally, is Kenny Anderson. "I ain't
taking nothing away from Antoine, but that's bogus," Anderson said.