Re: Nightmare Real GM Draft Scenario

This really wasn't a mock draft, just a ranking of the most valuable
players in RealGMs eyes.  Team need will certainly play a part.  For
instance, Cleveland has got to get a big body to replace Ilgauskas.  I
certainly wouldn't expect to take a shooting guard at 7, even if he's the
best player available.  Also, you can expect the players begin to rise and
fall during the workouts, and the inevitable fascination with foreign
players and high schoolers.

That said, I do think it might be worthwhile to package a couple of picks
to move up for an eddie griffith.  He is certainly a difference maker on
the court.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY