Re: "Too Proud to Beg."

First, you blame Antoine for Kenny and Billups being
bad point guards.  Then you ridicule the Celts for
trying Anotoine at Point Guard.  Then you suggest
playing him at all FIVE positions instead? huh?  Milt
and Herren still got minutes in those last games, so
from the minutes played in the boxscores, it is safe
to  assume that Walker's minutes were split somewhat
evenly between point guard and power forward.

> I've written before that Billups was traded
> beacuse he wouldn't pass
> to Antoine over the mid court line. He wanted to
> make the play, or if
> necessary, he could jack his own three. Antoine
> couldn't take that and to
> ensure peace; Rick tried a veteran point guard to
> run the team. Walker
> wouldn't stand for that either. When Anderson first
> arrived, Walker ran the
> wing and was rewarded for his effort with easy
> baskets. The following season
> when Antoine stopped running(perhaps he was not in
> the best of shape either)
> Anderson's effectiveness diminished and another
> conflict erupted(remember
> Miami?).

What the heck is this?  What a biased and horribly
skewed interpretation of events.  Would be different
if you had any sort of proof.