Kevin, as much as Kenny has complained, he's only
reacting the way any other person would react in his
situation.  Point guards are supposed to initiate
plays and distribute the ball.  With Toine doing all
of that there's not really a need for him here.
Wouldn't you react the same if you were a key player
on a team and all of a sudden you become a spot up
shooter.  Kenny may be over the hill but he is by no
means a Steve Kerr who is a spot up shooter.  He's got
too much talent to be relegated to such a menial role.
If the Celts get rid of him it's not because of
chemistry because he barely played this season.  It's
gonna be because he's too expensive and they have no
use for him since Milt and Herren fulfills the spot
shooting role.