Kenny Anderson really Sulking hard

http://www2.bostonherald.com/sport/basketball/cs04192001.htm

(kenny speaking):
``When they were experimenting with Antoine at the point guard, that's great, I
guess. When you only win (37) games you can experiment with anything. That's
always been the offense here with Antoine (handling the ball), and I accepted
it. But being a point guard, I'm not initiating any plays or anything. I would
like to be in a situation where I initiate more plays.

``People look at my stats, but I was talking jokingly to my mother and told her
she could play point guard in our system. My brother, too. Come down, pass, spot
up. I don't handle the ball or initiate plays. They want you to spot up. If you
get (the ball), you get it.''

Wow! Kenny is really beginning to be a bad locker presence and chemistry on the
team. I think Wallace and company will try very hard to move him this draft or
summer. But looking at his salary (9mil), it is very difficult to do, unless (a)
we sacrifice a #1 pick or (b) we take back some long term big and bad contract.