Way's post

> From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
> We know a lot actually. He's Mr. Super Mellow Don't Worry Be
> Happy. And he's very happy, because he's being paid over a million
> dollars a year, feeling no pressure, doing no heavy lifting.

Ray, it good that you brought this point up. I was (forced) watch Lakers on TV
and I saw Foster with a imrpoved physique, having some solid mass on his upper
arm! Never seen Foster having that during his Jazz years. The point I'm driving
is Laker's benchwarmers are bettering themselves while not getting much PT, and
our Mr Moiso is content to "cruise"??? This is unacceptable, this ain't celtic
pride. I just wished Russel were taking Moiso, instead of O'neal, under his
wings.

Joe (Hironaka), are French people like this - don't worry be happy? - I know the
Malays in our country are.

> A) They never should have drafted him. Courtney, Courtney, Courtney.

Hey Ray, it seemed like Courtney can't defend. Do you think Courtney has maxed
out his uuppppside??

> > Dasagna Diop--a potential franchise center--

go to here http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/highschool/saganadiop.htm
you can see Diop in a celtic uniform.