Re: Toine at point guard and other things...

Jim,

I'm not giving up on Moiso at all. I may be one of the few fans at this
point who still believe the guy has a chance to be a good player. I love his
size and athleticism, and I understand why he didn't play much in the
playoff drive. But that's over. All I'm saying is, let's not make these
"meaningless" games completely meaningless. Let's learn something about a
guy who may or may not be a big part of the team's future. Coaches talk
about not having the time to spend with projects during the season, but
here's a little time at the end of the season when they have a chance, and
we're wasting it on Eric Williams and Walter McCarty? I still don't
understand it.

Mark