Moiso

Mark comments that we know nothing more about Moiso than we did at the
beginning of the season. That may very well be true, but certainly the
coaching staff knows more. Sometimes it seems like we forget that the
public information that we see as fans is very limited. My guess is the
reason why we don't see more of Moiso right now is because how he could
play in the next 2-3 games will not affect the decision process of the
organization over the offseason, because I really doubt they are going to
trade him. On the other hand, playing McCarty is actually not a bad idea, I
think, just to show potential trade partners that he's healthy and can
still play a bit. With only one year left on his contract, he may actually
be movable in a package deal. After all, Chicago seemed willing to take him
on, contingent on him waiving his last guaranteed year, which seems to
indicate that he has some marginal value.

Alex