Best Draft Scenarios: B) Moving On Up Like The Jeffersons

The Celtics luck out and end up with the first pick in the draft:

1) Jason Williams - Hello I'm Isiah Thomas.

11) Zack Randolph - Hello I'm Elton Brand.

20) Alvin Jones - Hello I'm Alton Lister.

The above is a draft that could turn the C's into a championship
contender in time. Yes, it would be nice to trade Toine,
but with Pierce, Williams, and Randolph, Walker's shotcomings
can be mitigated. The Lister like Jones can be a solid dependable
NBA center, who will rebound and block shots.
Ray