Re: Roster???

The lazy-ass Parisian civil servent stated:  (Sorry couldn't resist)

>For example, I wouldn't be surprised if Troy Murphy is an option when we pick
>and I wouldn't be surprised if old school Red likes him (and Pond scum too).
>The question is will he have a Dino-level impact in the NBA or will he be the
>next Michael "The Vegetable" Smith?

I thought Murphy has played pretty well.  A smart, overacheiving big man may
help stabilize the Battie, Moiso, Blount, McCarty group.  The Celtics have
always done well with players with his apparent skill set.  But your
question is valid.  He may be more of a 14-15-16 pick however.

<Jim