re: My case against Obie and Chris Wallace

> From: Kestas <Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu>
>
> At 14:22 4/11/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >continue the Poultrino way or branch out.  I think it's unfair to
> >characterize Obie and giving "no" sign that he's willing to change from
> >Pitino's strategy or tactics, though.
>
> No, I said that he has given no indication that he understands that
> we're
> really undersized with Toine playing the 4.

Looking back on your original post, that is what you said.  My bad.
Furthermore, you're right in that he has given no explicit sign that he
_will_ move Walker to small forward.  Still, I've just got a feeling.  I
mean, for many reasons it seems pretty obvious, and I've gotta think
that Obie does/will see that.  On the other hand, maybe he's set in
having Walker, our power forward, hang around on the perimeter.  Guess
we'll see.

> Like the others, I want to see a lot of Moiso and Herren in
> these games, but Obie might go for the wins to strengthen his case.
> Can't
> blame him for that.

I want to see something of the guys who haven't gotten much playing
time, too, but not at the expense of being competitive and winning
games.  I'd like to see if Moiso can "unleash the poodle", in other
words, but not if it hurts our chances to win.  And, with Moiso, that's
probably the case.  Herren will get minutes just because he's now the
primary (only?) backup point guard.

Regards,

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")