Re: My case against Obie and Chris Wallace

>This is a terrible, terrible rebounding team, and yet every time these two
>discuss the roster it begins and ends with Walker at PF and "our three
>centers hold their own..." They seem to have zeroed in on PG as the team's
>biggest need.

Even what's-his-name realized this team needed a stud/bruiser at either
power forward or center. That's why he traded for Pots and Fortson. He also
realized that Walker cannot be the only ballhandler/passer on the team.
That's why he traded for Kenny. My God.....what a superb judge of talent.
With three first round draft picks I can't believe Wallace and O'Brien
wouldn't try to address both those problems. Just because their former boss
failed miserably....

Concerning a recent post from Kestas:

>And Obie will let him do that, having learned the lesson from
>Pitino's demise. Which is partly why Toine issues endorsements of Obie to the
>media nearly every day.
>Kestas

What O'Brien learned from Pitino's demise is that if he kept losing he'd be
joining Ricky back in college. Funny how O'Brien "let" Walker have his way
and the team magically started winning. Damn...I hate when that happens.
That spineless old man took a team with two legit NBA stars and ten backups
- Milt Palacio!?!? - and figured out how to do something "The Genius"
couldn't do and showed no sign of ever doing. Maybe that's why Walker and
Pierce want him back.

Paul M.