Re: A Trade To Make The Celtics Better

Ray,

Are you planning on delivering us a 100% guarantee that this deal will go
through?

How about the Kobster swap?

Your fan club is waiting your 100% guarantee on who we are drafting this
year and you take such joy in pride in predicting the teams missing or early
exit from the playoffs.  Bring it on.

Do your guarantees come with a money back return policy?

Lock and Load.................