Re: prospects

"Berry, Mark S" wrote:

> Am I nuts? Could be. But it isn't just one game--he's had several good ones
> and he's just getting better. He's not the best Duke player right now, and I
> didn't say that. I said I thought he'd be the best pro--a huge difference.
> We'll see.

I'm with you Mark. I think Dunleavy has the skills of a guard (he has grown
enormously) and he is developing the skills that his probable NBA position
(small forward) needs. He can only improve from where hes at now. I'd take him
if he were available and Portland didn't want him.

Though, it would be very interesting to see father Vs coach. Has that happend
before in the NBA? In the NBL in Australia we have Andrew Gaze who plays for the
Tigers with father Lindsey as coach and also in Perth we have Stephen Black
playing under his father, Alan.