RE: Today's game

Josh stated:
>3)  Sunday's game also highlighted for me the need for a player like Shane
>Battier.  I'm convinced this guy is going to be a superb pro,
>closer to a poor man's grant hill than a rich man's Rick Fox.  When
>I see the players running around, not knowing where everybody is,
>when they should take a shot, etc. etc.  it reminds me how low most
>of the basketball IQs on this team are.

Absolutely.  This guy is a joy to watch.  As big as Dunlevy played, Duke
wouldn't have been in the game at the end without the all around play of
Battier.  To me he was the MVP.

He would be a superb fit on this team.  Rebound, block shots, shoot, play d,
and a team leader.  The comparison with Fox is interesting.  Battier seems
taller and Fox isn't nearly, IMO, as "smart".

Unfortunately I think he will be gone by the time we pick.  Anybody, but
Pierce and Walker, plus a pick for him though.

<Jim