Re: Pierce released!

Amy Beauregard wrote:

> Paul seems to be in good spirits. All smiles (wearing
> sunglasses) and says he can't wait to get back. Good
> for you, Paul!

    I'm more than impressed with Paul Pierce right now. He seems to be
going out of his way to wear the brave face to help reassure Boston
fans, teammates, family etc. According to the latest Herald story that
Ray posted, Pierce got cornered by two different knife-wielding guys
while a third guy smashed the bottle over his right eye.

    That's scary and if Pierce didn't see his life flash before his eyes
in that long moment, I don't know what would.  Most people would be
totally freaked out and traumatized for days. One of the attackers is
still out there even.

    The kid is starting to grow on me. He's totally a Boston Celtic, as
far as I'm concerned.

------