Re: My 2 cents.

I believe Dan has a right to his opinion.  To de list him is wrong.  I think
the same about Greg and Noah etc...

Some of the comments about Dan like "He sounds more like a fakers fan
anyway's."  are ludicrous and in most cases the posts in response to his
opinion were more mean spirited then what he wrote.  Those who live in glass
houses and all that.

I don't have a problem with people letting their hair down, so to speak, and
I am not offended by terms such as retard, be-atch etc... on this list.  In
a public venue like a school or office I would abstain from that kind of
language myself, but's that MY opinion and option.

But who cares whether someone spells corretly (ha,ha) or they use proper
punctuation or has a different opinion?

As long as they don't repost the whole bloody digest in their one sentence
post I'm happy.  As long as people give their opinion I'm happy.

If I wanted to listen to bull***t about the Celt's all the time I would only
listen to Pitino's statements.  "The leprechaun is back" (Now that the star
almost died in a bar fight?)

Lighten up on Dan.  You may not like what he said or how he said it.  But
you can't deny a certain truth, though provocative, in the overall message.

Off my soap box now,  <Jim