Re: Paul Pierce, of course

   As one who works in a court system, although not in criminal law, I would
ask everyone to cool it on the speculation as to what happened in this
incident.  I don't know why Pierce was there; I don't know why the Batties
were not in on the fight; I don't know who drove whom where or why.
Obviously, we are getting lots of stroies about the inuries sustained.  We
don't know why the fight started.
   And as for Dan Forant, lay off.  Do you like his opinion?  No?  Tell him
so.  But do you need to call him an asshole on the list? No.  Do that
backchannel or mentally.  I can characterize our resident curmudgeon for
myself, thank you.  I don't need anyone else's help.
    This has been a terrible incident.  Now the team may be in chaos and the
fans are in disarray.  "A house divided against itself .... " A. Lincoln