Re: Paul Pierce, of course

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>You are an idiot. With that said. I am one of the most compassionate
>person's going but am sick and tired of Pro and College athlete's putting
>themselves into positions where they don't belong. As for women and Jews,
>your not capable of discussing that. I don't know Pierce and don't want to.
>I just liked the way he played round ball for the Celts.
>Accountability.............................

Izzat so, Forant?

Being called names by Dan Forant is like being called "the Devil" by
Saddam Hussein -- it's a pretty good indication that you're doing the
right thing.

Somehow, I don't think many people on this List would equate the term
"compassionate" with the persona "Dan Forant".  "Sick," yes.
"Pathetic," of course.  "Asshole," most definately.  But not
"compassionate."

Since you're such a big fan of "plain English" let me speak plainly:
I literally hope some personal misfortune befalls you, like a
stabbing, for instance, so that you may feel just a fraction of what
Paul Pierce, and his friends and family, are going through.

Like many people on the List, I pity you.  A little.  But mostly, I
pity the people who encounter you in person on a daily basis.

Bill