Re: My take on Paul Pierce's actions

At 11:10 AM 9/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Please don't misunderstand what I say, I make no apologies. If you don't
>like plain English don't read my posts.

And if you don't like be called a jackass for your plain English don't post
drivel like the post in question. I too thought you were being facetious
and truth be told was hoping that you were because your thoughts in that
message was such a pile of bull durham that they surely had to be satiric.
I know from reading your stuff over time that you enjoy ruffling feathers
and I admit to chuckling from time to time at things you have written but
this time I just feel sorry for you. Just my thoughts and obviously YMMV.
Later.Mike