News coverage

I watched as much as possible last night. Tommy said
that Paul presents a challenge and that someone sees
him, he is a target and that someone wants to put
spikes in his chest and challenge him. Cooz reflected
at Red's charity golf game and said he wonders now if
the Celtics franchise is cursed. KC feels truly sad.
JoJo has spent a lot of time with Paul lately about
the upcoming season. Bob lobel said he was just in the
wrong place at the wrong time and the jacket saved his
life. Max said late last night on New England News
that he is just a young guy doing what young guys do.
He was in the theatre district, which if you know
Boston, is one of the safest places to be. I
personally am not familiar with the place he was at,
but it was a private function, so if seedy people hang
around there, he must have felt comfortable knowing
the host/guests/whatever.

I just want to know what his friends were doing at the
time. I mean, if I'm getting stabbed/attacked, I'd
like to think my friends would back me up.

On the sports with Max, the announcer (sorry, forgot
his name) told Max at the end that he is still working
on getting #31 retired. Let's hope that happens.

I got an email from someone saying that Paul will
recover but he is done, at for this year. Is this
true? If he does come back, he may rise to superstar
status in this town. I can imagine the Larry-like
applause he will receive upon returning. If he does
not come back this season, can we start talking #1
pick? I mean, we stink with him. Without him, I see
Clipperville. Of course, those of the faithful here
know the most ping-pongs does not guarantee #1.

I believe in God, but did not mean to offend anyone
who doesn't on this list. To anyone here who does not,
just think a good thought about him.