Re: Ramifications Of Paul Pierce's Near Death Experience

Yeah the ship's in sad shape for sure. Pitino will get bored for sure now
that he has wrecked an organization and has no backups for anyone in case
of these seemingly dumb things our players do. I have no pity for Pierce,
he should not have been where he was. If he cares so little about life he
doesn't deserve one. The joint was littered with the low life's that
frequent our cities nowadays. The only hope for the Celts this season is to
fight hard for last place and hope for a miracle in the draft. And stay out
of the gutter.

Dan