Re: Sportsguy Says Pierce out for Season!

Can it get any worse for the Celts? Seems like since the Bird era, we've
had nothing but trouble from our players. Why would Pierce hang around low
life's in the first place. I swear they all need baby sitters. Just another
example of getting nothing out of college and maturing. Time to re-think
season finishes. Start at the bottom.

Dan