Re: Pierce stabbed

--- "Berry, Mark  S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG> wrote:
> The Boston Herald is reporting that Paul Pierce was
> stabbed several times
> outside a nightclub. He is in fair and stable
> condition. The team and
> hospital have not confirmed.

Another sad day for all the Celtics fans worldwide.
Fate has really frowned upon the team.  I guess Im
going to mail in the season.  Looking forward to the
2001-2002 season with a high draft pick, hopefully a
center, and a fully recovered Pierce.  I also hope
that this will serve somewhat as a wake up call to
Antoine, Tony, and all the NBA youngsters who think
that they are high and mighty and invincible.  God be
with you, Paul.