Re:Ewing

Yes, Mark S, I absolutely agree with you. Funny about
the definite opposite feelings here, but that is what
makes America great. I do not see at all how NY
benefitted here and the Sonics get Ewing (who may or
not have a brekout/revenge year, but at least he's
only a rent-a-player for a year which is about their
window of opportunity in the West) AND get to keep
Vin, who they could either play at the 4 (where he
belongs) or trade him for another commodity. Knicks
also take on "Good" Knight and his whopper of a deal.
Rice can hang out with Sprewell and Camby and complain
and disrupt chemistry. I just don't see how Knicks win here.