Re: Antsey and Hawkins???

Chris Anstey - I am impressed at what he has done in the Olympics thus far..
Seems really fit and energetic.

However, having said that unless Pitino wanted to make him into a power
forward rather than a center where I believe he is much better suited (too
scrawny to play against centers of any real size, eg. Pot, Ewing, other
strong centers) then his talents would be just like adding "another 6-9 to
7-2 player who is a string bean athlete" to the team; overkill.

Maloney - would be our fourth best point guard. Dont know if we need his
skill set either, I believe if we're going to go after another three-point
shooter who has ball handling skills then we'd be better off looking for that
at swing.