Re: interesting tidbit about vertical

   This thread reminds me of an article in Sports Illustrated when Jordan
started playing baseball.  They did a detailed physiological analysis of what
muscles were needed in baseball vs basketball.  The bottom line was that few
of MJs hoops muscles were of any use to him in baseball.  As we saw after two
years in A ball, right?  I don't remember much, but do recall that forearms
play little role in basketball, but a huge role in hitting a baseball.
   I wonder if MJ or Pots could lift Ms. Olympian over their heads...