Re: Pitino Urged/Latest Trade Rumor... It's Time For Celtics Note s

Also heard of a Walker/Vitaly for Houston/some combination of
Knicks/Sonics/Lakers players in the trade. This sounds more realistic. Any
thoughts on that?

Personally... I don't know. Who are the other players? Walker-Houston,
although I'm sure some feel strongly on both sides, probably is a fair deal.
But if you include Vitaly, what does that bring?

Anyway, it makes for a better discussion than nothing, which is what we've
managed lately.

Mark