Re: Pitino Urged/Latest Trade Rumor... It's Time For Celtics Note s

>However, the Nuggets signed Andre Woolridge yesterday, meaning it's almost a
>certainty they deal Chris Herren. That deal may come back to life at some
>point, if anyone out there even cares anymore.
>
>Mark

Yes, God damn it...I care. I care whether they ship that miserable excuse
for a point guard out of town, and if it's for someone like Cris
Herren...fine! Let's all stop jerking around here...Kenny sucks...period.
Nice analysis...huh? Sucks! He always has...always will. He's a loser. This
team isn't going anywhere with Kenny at the point. And by the way, you
wanted to know if VP was a legit power forward/center? For 10 minutes a
game, sure. They'd have to shoot everyone in the Knicks front office if
they ever sent Houston to the C's for those two mistakes.

Let's all straighten up around here! I'm going to work now, and when I get
back I expect all this nonsense about Kenny and VP for Allan Houston to be
over.

When does training camp start?

Paul M.