Knight/Bird/Pacers

Relugated to sneaking in. Hard to imagine Paul should care, given the
absolute lack of input from anyone. Isn't progress special?

Here is what I sent earlier from Mark's ealier note, which he responded to,
thank you Mark.  Though I still remember the scenario different. Interesting
that Mark's comments were censored as well, as they included my original
email.

No doubt the apocalypse is around the corner as Thomas is now considering
bringing Knight to the Pacers. I wonder how crybaby whiner Jermaine O'neal
will take to this idea. Also curious to see the Hoosier players "laying down
the law" so to speak. Imagine the fun. Not unlike the reaction to the
Clemson FB coach getting the sack in the 80's when the rioting student mob
almost burnt down the Pres's house.

Have a nice one folks, PLU,
Greg