Pack, etc.

I think that Pack has more potential than anyone but Walker to elevate
this team to a new level.  He's the high energy, blow past the
defender type player that could completely energize the up and down
style coach is seeking.  So, I would rather try his body out than let
him go.  Give this group some success with pressure defense and fast
breaking offense and they'll be in the upper division.  Keep Pack.

Disclaimer:  Pack is from my school.  Cheers.  Gene