Re: Have The Bulls Bypassed the Celtics In The Standings?

I like Damon Stoudamire if you're looking to make the team play a season of
one-on-one matchups. Thats what the skillset of Damon Stoudamire is made up to
do.

I dont believe for a second that he is the type of point guard that the Celtics
would benefit from and I personally would much rather stick it out with Kenny
Anderson than make a trade which sent our only big man capable of banging with
anyone in this league for a point guard who in several years time will probably
only pan out to be Kenny Anderson Junior.

If we're going to send Vitaly Potapenko away for a point guard, then I'd be
looking to acquire a pass-first point guard in the mould of an Andre Miller or
Brevin Knight. Still then, if we did acquire Knight I wouldn't be involving
Potapenko in my initial offers to Cleveland.

Anyways, isn't that what we're hoping to get with one of our draft picks? Whynot
just bring Pepe Sanchez in for a year and see how he pans out?

Warwick