RE: Have The Bulls Bypassed the Celtics In The Standings?

I don't agree with many of those outcomes.  I'll take the Walker of the last
25 games over Brand any time any day.  Will the real Walker please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up (okay that was a bad attempt at current pop
culture).

VP is a better Center than Brad.  Brad may do better head to head but VP
does better against the rest of the league.  Does Brad even play center when
he's in there?

I would take Pierce over Rice 10 times out of 10.  All bets are off because
only a fool would take that bet.  Pierce has youth on his side and is much
better defensively than Rice.  Can Rice even create his own shot?  He is
basically a one-skill guy - that skill being the 3pointer.

People would trade Anderson for Crawford primarily for salary cap purposes.
Anderson, however, would destroy Crawford statistically.  Crawford may not
know how to spell point guard let alone play it.  ex-salary, Anderson is the
better pro today.  Crawford may be the next Jalen Rose or he could be the
next Dennis Hopson.

Mercer is better than Griffin but not for the Celtics.  We don't need three
players whining about needing shots.  Mercer should go to the line a lot
more than he does and is pretty weak from the outside for a shooting guard.

Artest has good upside - I like Moiso's upside although he hasn't played a
minute so Artest gets the nod there.  Everything else is a wash.

Sorry, IMHO Celtics Rule, Bulls Drool (only when comparing the two, Celtics
will need a banner year from Antoine to make the playoffs but that has been
discussed ad nauseum).