Rice to get only the exception.

If Glen Rice is only going to get the $2.5 exception from NY or Miami how
about a Anderson/Blount for Rice trade for one year at $5-6 a year.

Rice is a Falk client, as is Anderson.  Rice will appreciate the "respect"
of not having to sign somewhere for the exception.  You know he will want to
show the NBA they screwed up by not signing him.  Falk doesn't want to have
blown the off season for his client.

We can make Rice the go to shooter instead of Walker/Peirce, taking the
pressure off them for a year.  Assign more defined roles for the other
players.  We re-sign him or trade him next year.  We lose Andersons
contract.

LA gets a solid point for their system.  A back up PF/Center in Blount.  A
gentlemans way of solving the Rice "problem".  Anderson is a LA resident.

Any thoughts?

<Jim