Re: Paul Pierce in town!!!

Thanks, Jaime. I just have to chime in and say how cool it is to have the
international flavor on this list. Along with the folks who know and see
people
(Theresa Lee, Gene and Robert Pack, assorted LA sightings, the Aussie Ben
Pepper reports), it underscores just how amazing the Net is.

Dale Davis for Jermaine O'Neal:  The Pacers are tanking it - where is their
frontcourt without Davis? O'Neal is a lackadaisical, self-inflated toothpick,
and I'm glad he didn't end up in Boston.

 --Ellie

At 01:41 AM 09/02/2000 +0800, Jaime S Castillo, Jr. wrote:
>Wow, I was watching a semifinal game of our national bkball pro league(PBA)
and I got a surprise of the day when I saw Paul Pierce being interviewed
before
the game. It was weird but he was promoting Nike all around asia and the
Philippines is just one of the stops.  Anyways, he looked really fit and
upbeat
and excited about the coming NBA season.

>Sorry for this.  Just thought of letting you guys know "the Man" was here in
the Philippines and he looks good and got more muscular i think( i really hope
it would do him good).