Paul Pierce in town!!!

Wow, I was watching a semifinal game of our national bkball pro league(PBA) and I got a surprise of the day when I saw Paul Pierce being interviewed before the game. It was weird but he was promoting Nike all around asia and the Philippines is just one of the stops.  Anyways, he looked really fit and upbeat and excited about the coming NBA season.

Sorry for this.  Just thought of letting you guys know "the Man" was here in the Philippines and he looks good and got more muscular i think( i really hope it would do him good).

Later dudes.

Jaims