Re: We'll miss Herren

On 31 Oct 2000, at 9:40, Berry, Mark  S wrote:

> By the way, did anyone catch that quote from Kenny the other day about
> Herren? Something along the lines of, "Chris needs to take it easy. He goes
> so hard all the time, but he needs to learn how to hold back." Good
> gracious, get Kenny out of here before he poisons the kid's mind.
>

> Mark

Hey, Kenny may have a point. I say this because I saw Kenny
Smith on nba.com tv a couple of days ago and he stated that the
most important advice he ever received was when Lenny Wilkins,
as an opposing coach, pulled him aside after a game in his rookie
season and told him not to go at 100% all the time, but to learn
how to pace himself.

-David