We'll miss Herren

It's only five games, but we'll miss him. Anyone as sick of Kenny Anderson
as I am should read the Boston Sports Guy's Celtics preview at
http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/. Great stuff on Anderson in
there.

By the way, did anyone catch that quote from Kenny the other day about
Herren? Something along the lines of, "Chris needs to take it easy. He goes
so hard all the time, but he needs to learn how to hold back." Good
gracious, get Kenny out of here before he poisons the kid's mind.

I'm telling you, Chris Herren is the key to the Celtics this season. If he
can stay healthy and play big minutes, the team can win. If Kenny Anderson
is the point guard, forget it. They're dead before they start.

Mark