cheer for me Wednesday night

I have (without any trouble) refrained from telling any message list,
especially this one that I enjoy most, what aTexan who follows
politics locally and nationally thinks about our own governor.  Free
speech should respect some limits.

But, I refrain not at all in thinking we have the best talent in the
East.  Plus, I think we will demonstrate that this year.  My estimate
of 45 wins is cautious because this team, mainly because of Walker, is
so inconsistent.  We could easily get on a roll and make great
strides.  Mitigating against that will be rebounding.  That's our only
great weakness, as I see it.   So, let the games begin.  Cheers,
Gene

PS:  this year's juco transfer to watch:  Immanuel McElroy at
Cincinnati; next year's:  Demetrius Kilgore from Tyler Jr. College