Re: Schedule Favor Celts

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>And your qualifications for editing are???

I'm not sure how it's relevant, and I sure don't want this list to be
about what we all do as a living (as opposed to being about the
team), but since you asked: I'm a graduate student in English
studies.  I write, teach, and read and evaluate other people's
writing for a living.  In fact, if I'm an "expert" at anything, then
this ("editing" as you call it -- I just call it writing) is one of
only two things I'm an "expert" at.  Doesn't really matter, anyway --
it doesn't take a compositional genius to see what you were doing --
or failing to do, as the case may be.  I'm pretty certain everyone
here (other than you, it seems) did.

Go ahead and talk about the original issue whenever you're ready to
there Forant.  (That was good for a laugh.)   How _do_ you reconcile
those two contradictions, anyway?  (The preseason is worthless, but
it's still indicative that the team is going to suck, suck, suck it's
way to some serious sucking this upcoming year.  Is that about it?)

Bill